New Price REDUCTION, bring all offers, owners will consider a Lease Purchase! A stately beauty,''Magnolia'' home gracefully overlooks historic Greenridge Road Park in San Marco. The home overlooks and accesses this large lovely park. Built in 1938, the two story antebellum style porch features 2 decorative balconies & six towering columns. Magnolia boasts a wide gallery foyer, oakwood staircase, hardwood flooring, original sconces & chandeliers. The formal gathering room has ceiling to floor windows overlooking the gardens. A gentlemens den features a brick fireplace, wet bar, walls & ceilings are tongue & groove. Formal Dining has original chair railings, moldings & exquisite trims that are throughout the home. Remodeled kitchen has washed bisque custom cabinets with deep drawer storage.
Stacey Burkins of Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty San Jose
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 29, Issue 10, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch, Wood Deck
- Patio: Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch, Open Porch, Wood Deck
- Fireplace: 2+ Fireplaces, Brick Fireplace
- Floors: Marble Floors, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Built-In Bookcase(s), Entry Foyer, Great Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Separate Dining Room, Separate Living Room, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fence: Fenced Rear, Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply