Priced Way Below Appraised Value! Why endure the hassle of living with contractors coming in and out of your house for up to a year when you can purchase one of Deerwood's only fully renovated homes? This beautiful home is the best of both worlds, sturdy brick, constructed like they don't build them anymore and a no expense spared modern interior renovation. It includes a gorgeous master bath with a large walk in shower, a stand-alone soaking tub and 2 new water heaters.This home has a 3 car garage and a separate entrance for the mother-in-law suite. Within the 3000 square feet each room is unique and always brings you back to peaceful family living Close to shopping, downtown, and the beach.Total renovation completed 9/16 featuring 5bed/3.5bath. ''Owner financing will be considered"!
Stacey Burkins of Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty San Jose
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 29, Issue 10, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Clubhouse(s), Community Facilities, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Sauna(s), Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Mandatory HOA, Playground, Sprinkler System, Walk/Jog Trails
- Putting Green/Golf
- Exterior Construction: Wood Deck
- Garage: Attached Garage, Side/Rear Garage Entry
- Porch/Deck: Wood Deck
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Built-In Bookcase(s), Entry Foyer, Family Room, Great Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Light Fixtures, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Separate Dining Room, Separate Living Room, Skylight(s), Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: 024-Baymeadows/Deerwood
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Golf Course: Community Golf
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply, Yard Well